God's Not Dead

"God's not dead he is surely alive" my favorite lyrics on the song title God's Not Dead by New boys. Such a powerful and uplifting song that anyone can relate once they heard. Here is the link of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw.


War, typhoon, sickness and other mishap may happen in this world but never lose heart because we have a Saviour who is watching over us. He cares and never forsaken because he loves us who we are, and who you are. Sometimes you feel like your alone and hopeless and forgotten with someone you love but you never realized that there is God that never leave us. In times of  troubled and you don't know what to do just close your eyes and pray and shout all your anxiety to the Lord. I remembered when I have a problem regarding about my salary for almost 1 month, I really don't know how to find a source of my transportation everyday and also food to eat. I feel like everything is a joke because I asked myself why is this happening to me. I really don't know why? I'm so thankful because of my friends and family who helped me to pray to overcome this kind of problem. I asked the Lord and He answered me (not literally)but I know he response it is because after waiting for so long he grant the desire of my heart which is to get my salary. This is not the first time God spoke to me because I know that he's with me before I was born. How grateful I am that I have a father in heaven, even he's not physically here but his everywhere.


Allow me to share this verse:
Mark 11: 24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Hope this inspires you and never forget that "nothing is impossible to God" and "God Loves You". God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts